Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: December 4, 2018
tmp is a fast-growing, full-service e-commerce, merchandising and fulfillment firm based in Battle Creek, MI. TMP partners with clients to provide full-service e-commerce solutions such as web design, merchandising services, product inventory, order fulfillment, customer service and ongoing marketing and operational management. We are looking for a driven individual to help advance our digital marketing initiatives and sales conversions.
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to lead a team of Digital Marketing Specialists in providing design and execution marketing support to multiple e-commerce sites. This is a hybrid role that requires an individual who possesses leadership characteristics, an analytical business focus, along with the willingness and ability to act as a working manager to design and create compelling marketing appeals. Duties include day-to-day marketing of the e-commerce sites (email marketing, display ads, on site tiles) and online initiatives to drive sales conversions. The successful candidate will develop and optimize strategic online marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, through email permission marketing and other online events.
- Design, deploy, manage and refine dynamic marketing campaigns to drive traffic, revenue and other key performance indicators, in conjunction with graphic designers.
- Specify marketing assets including promos, banner ads, email campaigns, magazine spreads, and landing pages in conjunction with web designer, e-commerce merchants and marketing team.
- Assist with tracking our online performance indicators and create, review, analyze and distribute monthly reports and regular updates to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage graphic designers as well as paid search and social marketing supply chain partners.
- Provide guidance to other tmp teams to identify appropriate marketing initiatives and ensure compliance with quality guidelines and alignment with business objectives.
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Optimize websites and social media channels for SEO and brand engagement.
- Conduct research, to stay in tune with current market conditions and competitive influences.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution metrics.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, computer information systems or related field and at least 2 years of demonstrated successes working in a multi-channel marketing environment with a strong focus on e-commerce. Specific examples of integrated campaign management and a portfolio of creative work are enhancements we like to see.
- Solid understanding of current digital marketing tactics and functionality. Ability to demonstrate a solid grasp of the functionality and business application for all current digital marketing tactics such as mobile commerce, email marketing, and other new media.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and email service providers.
Strong sense of design quality and understanding of visual and user interface design disciplines and effects on conversion.
- Experience with designing, developing and managing web sites, blogs and e-commerce sites.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to regularly and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams including marketing, account services, IT, operations and senior management, as well as communicating diplomatically with clients.
- Understand that the world and technology are changing rapidly and possess a curiosity and desire to keep up with it at work as well as in your free time.
- Flexibility and agility to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
To apply, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-W0PKL9IDR?source=Projobnetwork
Keywords: tmp, Battle Creek , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!