Cannabis General Manager
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The goal of the Dispensary General Manager is to enhance the
customer experience at the dispensary and drive sales while
promoting a positive work environment geared towards growth and
development. As the Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for
the day-to-day operations at the retail level which includes:
hiring, onboarding, scheduling, operations, cash handling,
inventory and compliance. The role requires strong leadership
skills to develop the customer service skills of your staff and in
turn develop strong relationships with clientele and increase
sales. Job responsibilities:
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and
increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the
brand's mission and upholds regulations.
Salary $50000 - $65000 USD per year Required Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales
- Proven track record of developing talent.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory
including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).
- Experience with METRC, Blaze POS or other cannabis software is
About FrostHaus Sunset Cannabis Market is a new Locally owned
Michigan Cannabis start-up powered by its employee team. Each team
member makes up a truly imperative role in our company that is
owned by its workers. We are looking for individuals who are
self-starters and demostrate GREAT Critical Thinking and
Creativity. We are relationship based people looking for team
players to assist us as we continue to grow scale in Michigan.
Benefits All managers will be offered full health care, 401k, and
ESOP program, giving each employee an opportunity to own a piece of
the company they work so hard for. Equal opportunity employer
Sunset Cannabis Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: FrostHaus, Battle Creek , Cannabis General Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!