Company: KALSEE Credit Union
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position Summary: Provide leadership and coaching to all branch
team members while maintaining a positive work environment with
ephasis on living out Kalsee's Mission Statement.
Mission Statement: We belive in building relationships and
cultivating financial wellness, empowering people to focus on what
- Enforce the credit union's policies and procedures and oversee
staff training as necessary.
- Lead and develop branch employees, embracing our coaching
- Act as a loan officer, performing all necessary loan
- Maintain branch operations as needed (including but not limited
to: ATM balancing, branch audits, valut shipments, etc.)
- Prepare and administer employee performance
- Manage employee schedules and requests.
- Work to resolve escalated member issues
- Experience in leadership, management, and coaching.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional and business-like
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous supervisory, management or related experience
KALSEE Credit Union shall, at its discretion, modify or adjust the
position to meet the credit union's changing needs.
Keywords: KALSEE Credit Union, Battle Creek , Branch Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!