Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -44831 Branch Manager
Battle Creek, MI - Retail shop
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Position Title: Branch Manager
- Battle Creek, MI
- 1st Shift M-F
The Branch Manager has overall responsibility for the critical
issues of branch operations and profitability including: sales,
sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, operating expenses, safety,
customer service, inventory, equipment, building and vehicles,
community relations, accounts receivable and resolution of
In particular, you will:
- Directly manages the day to day branch retail operations
including safety, retail sales, warehousing and distribution. Leads
and manages a team consisting of Counter Sales, Warehouse, Drivers
and Customer Service employees.
- Assists with development and execution of marketing plans to
support the penetration of key market segments in collaboration
with our Sales and Operations teams and outside vendors.
- Coordinates sales promotion activities, merchandising and
displays also opportunities for Airgas-wide conversions. Manages
inside sales, sales growth and sales margins.
- Collaborates with outside sales to ensure order accuracy and
properly scheduled customer deliveries by Airgas trucks.
- Manages branch inventory, daily hard goods inventory cycle
counts and maintain showroom and warehouse appearance.
- Manages all hard goods receiving and all dynamic deployment
(hard goods inter-branch orders) for completion timely and
- Leads and manages the annual/bi-annual physical hard goods
- Monitors SAP reports daily such as open order/delivery reports,
billing and delivery block reports and open Purchase Order (PO)
reports. Provides Daily Cash Reconciliation (DCR) ensuring daily
completion addressing any issues prior to deposit.
- Oversees employee training in procedural areas such as
following all Airgas Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and
safety regulations. Partners with Airgas hardware vendors to
schedule and hold monthly vendor product training sessions.
- Manages branch operating expenses including overtime and office
supplies. Works with corporate accounts receivable to manage branch
credits and collections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales and/or
distribution of gases and welding supplies or similar industrial
- Two (2) years of prior demonstrated management or leadership
- Prior SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated planning skills: Identifies requirements;
allocates, and effectively uses information, personnel, time, and
other resources necessary for mission accomplishment; establishes
appropriate courses of action for self and/or others to accomplish
specific goals; develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems
for monitoring goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies
objectives, schedules, and priorities.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Battle Creek , Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!