Company: Aspen Dental
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 19, 2022
WellNow Urgent Care is here to help our patients get well.
Founded in 2011 with just 12 locations, we have quickly grown to
96+ locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and
Michigan. Our growth-focused model positions us as one of the
fastest-growing providers of quality urgent, virtual, and
occupational care. Come join our team today! -Urgent Care
Multi-Site Managers (MSMs) functions in a strategic leadership
position that will manage the overall operations of multiple UC
facilities, ensuring the WellNow mission, vision, culture, and
strategy for future growth. The Multi-site Manager also ensure s
all patients receive high quality, efficient care. Responsible for
the daily operations of their assigned Sites including patient
satisfaction, employee engagement, revenue, profitability, team
selection, performance, and development. -
- Monitors Practice Metrics; including patient satisfaction,
patient visits and expenditures; identifies opportunities for
improvement and executes improvement plans approved by
- Ensure patients, visitors, medical staff, colleagues and others
are treated with compassion and respect. Strives for excellent
- Places an emphasis on patient safety, quality, convenience and
- Supervises the orientation, training and cross training of
clinic staff with the assistance of the clinical lead and provider
to ensure that all competencies, policies, established practices
and standards are followed and adhered to.
- Participates in the development and leads the execution of UC
goals and objectives.
- Clearly communicates goals and objectives to employees in
partnership with the clinical lead and provider.
- Responsible for employee timekeeping, attendance tracking,
absence management, and approvals in a timely manner.
- Partners with Regional Practice Managers and Lead Providers to
manage site staffing levels to ensure the office is adequately
staffed to serve patients.
- Creates a work schedule for all clinical positions in
partnership with clinical lead and provider. Ensures adequate
staffing at all times. Varies staffing levels as indicated by
patient volume and efficiency standards.
- Participates in all ordinary functions of management including
interviewing and selection of clinical staff, disciplinary actions
and performance evaluations.
- Identifies and mentors team members for promotional
opportunities in partnership with clinical lead.
- Addresses individual or team performance deficiencies in
collaboration with RPM and HR Business Partner.
- Handles patient and visitor issues and complaints utilizing the
grievance policy and procedure in partnership with clinical lead
- Partners with clinical lead and provider to actively recognize
and reward the Site team and individual Site team members for
meeting goals and demonstrating behaviors consistent with the
company's mission, vision, and values.
- Follow through on programs, practices and team leadership to
improve operations, staff retention and employee engagement in
partnership with clinical lead and provider.
- Supports pilot initiatives such as, but not limited to new
systems, new processes, etc.
- Participates in grassroots marketing initiatives under the
direction of the Marketing team.
- Assists in managing accounts receivables/bad debt for their
- Oversees all clinic staff and activities to ensure the correct
and timely delivery of all services.
- Ensures the office is OSHA compliant and housekeeping and
preventative equipment maintenance schedules are followed.
- Provide managerial oversight and leadership for the day-to day
quality, service, administrative, and operational components of
- Create a team environment which encourages positive staff
morale, engagement, and commitment to healthcare excellence.
- Track site turnover and implement action plans to reduce
- Create a clear vision of the company values and initiatives,
build strong relationships within the clinic and organization,
being knowledgeable and leading by example. - - -
- May be required to work alternate shifts and may be required to
float to other clinic locations.
- Will participate in weekend rotation within region as assigned
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of people.
- Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and
- Travel required - approximately 50%.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare environment required and
clinical experience preferred
- Effective communication and interaction with employers,
patients, providers, managers and other colleagues
- A flexible schedule as most of our clinics are open
Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm and Saturdays and Sundays from
- High School or GED required
- College degree preferred -WellNow is an EOE
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Battle Creek , Multi-Site Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!