Site Manager IMMEDIATE OPENING/NO WEEKEND
Company: Clean Team
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 16, 2022
CLEAN TEAM CORE VALUES:
* HARD WORKING
* NICE PERSON
* CAN DO
* CUSTOMER SERVICE
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CLEAN TEAM LEADER?
* At Clean Team we take great pride in our work and strive to meet
and exceed our clients' expectations. To get there, it takes
outstanding, driven, and organized leaders to manage our accounts
and coordinate team members. That's where you come in!
As a Site Manager at Clean Team you will be responsible for the
day-to-day operations of your assigned area.
You will fit in at Clean Team if:
* You are devoted to providing our customers with the highest
* You are hardworking, a gracious team member and can get down to
the nitty gritty
* You can strategically plan by utilizing all resources and
delegate duties for your account.
* You are looking for an opportunity to work independently
utilizing your leadership skills
* You are dedicated to developing and leading a team
We rely on our Site Manager to:
* Train and lead a team of Cleaning Associates
* Clean your designated site
* Identify areas where further training is necessary and identify
and retain our all-star employees
* Work together with your team and upper management to provide
* Manage your time and prioritize a nightly and weekly agenda
* Skilled at making quality decisions, follow through with
strategic planning to meet deadlines on tasks
* Ability to give and receive feedback and effectively apply
solutions to resolve issues or manage conflict
* Capability to create a game plan for each evening and week by
using effective time management and scheduling
* Second Shift position
* We offer our Site Manager opportunities for advancement, full
time hours, insurance benefits.
* No weekends!!
Keywords: Clean Team, Battle Creek , Site Manager IMMEDIATE OPENING/NO WEEKEND, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!