Subway Assistant Manager - B Drive N.
Company: 1300 - HARPER CREEK - SUBWAY
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: September 18, 2022
$15.00-17.50/hourAs Assistant Manager of the Subway restaurant
in Johnnys Market, youll play an important role in helping the
restaurant run smoothly around the clock. Youll help the Manager
carry out all company policies and procedures to keep your
restaurant clean, safe, and ready to satisfy, and youll be in
charge during second and third shifts and whenever the Subway
Manager is away. The Subway Assistant Manager must be available 24
hours a day as needed. -What Youll Do
- Help the Subway Manager keep your facility clean, safe,
well-supplied, and well-staffed.
- Set the bar for excellent customer service and address any
complaints promptly and politely to keep customers happy.
- Control and maintain cash levels and help manage operating
expenses and inventory.
- Handle HR duties including training, scheduling, and
supervising your team, while following Subways and Johnnys HR
policies and all applicable employment laws.
- Help order, receive, and rotate stock, and check in approved
- Follow franchise guidelines for pricing, displays, and
- Rotate food according to franchise standards and report food
- Report all maintenance problems, accidents, security issues,
and other emergencies immediately.
- When the Subway Manager is gone, complete and report daily
bookwork, make daily bank deposits, and verify change. - -What
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees,
customers, supervisors, and vendors in a friendly way.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, adapt well to change,
and multi-task every day.
- Basic phone, computer and software skills (Microsoft Word,
Excel, and email).
- Ability to read and interpret documents, count, and make
- A willingness to work any area of the store when needed and
operate a computerized register.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to gasoline and cleaning products
- Ability to work in a cooler at a temperature of 20F for up to
ten minutes at a time.
- A valid driver's license and a personal vehicle to perform
- A high school degree or 1-2 years of related experience and/or
training, or the equivalent combination.BenefitsIt feels good to
work at a company that cares about its customers and its community.
Were always looking for ways to take good care of each other, and
that goes for your benefits, too. As the Subway Assistant Manager,
youll be part of the Johnnys Markets team, enjoying the same perks
and benefits as our store employees: -
- Competitive pay: work your way up and -earn raises after 60
days, 6 months, and then every year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days)
- Flex spending account (after 60 days)
- $10,000 life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
insurance (after 60 days)
- LifeWorks employee assistance program (after 60 days)
- 401K with company match (age 18+, after 6 months of
- 1 week paid vacation (after 90 days), 6 paid holidays per year,
and holiday premium payGet to Know Johnnys
- You can feel good about working for a Subway restaurant owned
and operated by the Johnnys Markets team. Our family-owned,
Michigan-based chain of convenience stores can now be found at more
than 60 Shell gas stations across Michigan and Northern Indiana,
giving people a fun, friendly place to find a great cup of coffee,
yummy snacks for the road, and home and car necessities. Wherever
we go, we work hard to be a bright spot in the community, doing our
best to Be More, Be Good, and Be Neighborly. Come join our
Keywords: 1300 - HARPER CREEK - SUBWAY, Battle Creek , Subway Assistant Manager - B Drive N., Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!