Manager - 7586 B Drive N.
Company: 1300 - HARPER CREEK - SUBWAY
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionAs Subway Manager, you'll be in charge of the
in-store sandwich shop at Johnny's Markets. You'll work closely
with the Johnny's Store and Area Managers, doing whatever it takes
to keep your location clean, safe, well-staffed, well-supplied, and
ready to satisfy customers. Must be available 24 hours a day as
needed.What You'll Do
- Make your restaurant a shining example of Subway, from
sparkling clean surfaces to safe food handling and friendly,
- Handle the restaurant bookwork, completing it every day and
delivering your report to the Johnny's Store Manager. You'll also
control the amount of money in the Subway register drawer and
schedule regular safe drops.
- Control expenses by tracking profit and loss and investigating
any shortages or overages.
- Handle ordering, receiving, and vendor check-in for all
restaurant supplies, including food.
- Follow franchise guidelines for pricing, displays, and
- Rotate food according to franchise standards and report food
- Follow HR policies to hire, staff, supervise, and review the
Subway Sandwich Artists.
- Create weekly work schedule and process time sheets for
- Implement store safety policies and procedures as
- Report all maintenance problems, accidents, security issues,
and other emergencies immediately.What You'll Need
- A basic understanding of human resource practices such as
recruiting, training, disciplining, and terminating.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of safety procedures with
fryers, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, knives, and slicing
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees,
customers, supervisors, and vendors in a friendly way.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, adapt well to change,
and multi-task every day.
- Basic phone, computer and software skills (Microsoft Word,
Excel, and email).
- Ability to read and interpret documents, count, and make
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to gasoline and cleaning products
- A high school diploma or two years of related experience and/or
training, or the equivalent combination.
- A valid driver's license and a personal vehicle to perform
work-related activities.BenefitsIt feels good to work at a company
that cares about its customers and its community. We're always
looking for ways to take good care of each other, and that goes for
your benefits, too. As the Subway Manager, you'll be part of the
Johnny's Markets team, enjoying the same perks and benefits as our
- Competitive pay: work your way up and earn raises after 60
days, 6 months, and then every year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days)
- Flex spending account (after 60 days)
- $10,000 life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
insurance (after 60 days)
- LifeWorks employee assistance program (after 60 days)
- 401K with company match (age 18+, after 6 months of
- 1 week paid vacation (after 90 days) and 6 paid holidays per
yearGet to Know Johnny'sYou can feel good about working for a
Subway restaurant owned and operated by the Johnny's Markets team.
Our family-owned, Michigan-based chain of convenience stores can
now be found at more than 60 Shell gas stations across Michigan and
Northern Indiana, giving people a fun, friendly place to find a
great cup of coffee, yummy snacks for the road, and home and car
necessities. Wherever we go, we work hard to be a bright spot in
the community, doing our best to Be More, Be Good, and Be
Neighborly. Come join our team!
Keywords: 1300 - HARPER CREEK - SUBWAY, Battle Creek , Manager - 7586 B Drive N., Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!