Advisory & Assurance Manager
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Our client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory
firm, is seeking a Remote Advisory & Assurance Manager to join
their growth-driven firm.
Full time, W2
- Client Service. Independently excellent at client service,
demonstrated by clients consistently seeking your advice.
Enthusiastically addresses opportunities and issues with a high
level of engagement and energy
- Technical. Confidently demonstrates strong technical abilities.
Drives technical development by providing opportunities for staff
to develop and expand their technical abilities
- Staff Development. Passionately develops staff and builds
- Business Development. Contributes willingly to the business
development of the firm. Successfully builds networks
- Proactive liaison between partners and clients providing
project management and oversight throughout each client
- Drives firm growth by participating in a key technical area of
- Purposefully provides performance feedback to ensure maximum
- Proactively retains key staff through career coaching and
- Influences and advises clients as a trusted business advisor by
suggesting viable solutions to complex business issues.
- Meets economic goals at the individual and team levels
- 6+ years of recent assurance experience in public accounting.
Experience with privately-held middle market clients
- Leads by example, with first-hand knowledge in the area of
- Has a strong interest in the emerging technologies in the CPA
- Strong interest in working with a cross-functional team on
project-based consulting projects
- Licensed CPA
- Socially focused with an ability to build and maintain valuable
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple projects,
priorities, and timelines; Proven client service, project
management, supervisory, and leadership skills
- Thrives in a team environment
- Makes decisions with adherence to established guidelines and
industry standards with a solid appreciation for how each item
impacts the big picture of the success of the client and the growth
of the firm
712303 Associated topics: attorney firm, client, consultant, court,
courtroom, law firm, legal firm, litigate, litigation, litigation
Keywords: Accountingfly, Battle Creek , Advisory & Assurance Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!