eCommerce Account Manager
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 12, 2021
POSITION SUMMARYAt SGK, we are currently seeking a talented
eComerce Account Manager to join our team.The eCommerce Account
Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities to
develop and deploy eCommerce assets, overseeing the end-to-end
digital content lifecycle for a top CPG client. The ideal candidate
will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to develop and
foster client relationships, is highly organized and flexible, and
has a strong eye for detail. This role will interface with
mid-level to director level client contacts as well as internal
creative, production and technology teams, ensuring quality inputs
and delivery of best-in-class work.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates client-specific projects throughout the digital
lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection/assignment of
resources, monitoring of project progress and generation of the
- Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes
within tight timeframes
- Takes initiative and brings impeccable follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing demands in a
- Efficiently manage a workload of daily deliverables across
multiple projects meeting accuracy, efficiency, quality control and
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Follows established practices and procedures to resolve routine
- Other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor---s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Communications or related field
- 3+ years of previous project management experience, agency
experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with eCommerce or digital content preferred
(including SEO/copy, social, etc)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or
internationally may be required.
- Strong ability to work closely with clients and manage
- Collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work
appropriately and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; detail
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook and
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior
managementPHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT------- --Regularly
required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see. ---------
--Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.---------
--Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.------- --The noise level
in the work environment may be high.* Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals to perform the essential
functions.SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company.
From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and
brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder,
scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify
brands to deliver value. --SGK is a Matthews International
company.--Matthews International affords equal employment
opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.?--Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Matthews
International endeavors to make our employment website and
application process accessible to all users and applicants. In
doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the
application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource
Keywords: SGK, Battle Creek , eCommerce Account Manager, Executive , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!