Company: CapstoneONE Search
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: July 31, 2022
We are representing an industry leading manufacturing supplier
that is actively seeking a Manufacturing Engineer due to newly
awarded business. Our client is an industry leader in their
respective product line and has been growing at a very rapid pace
for the last 5+ years.
- Manage specific manufacturing line in regards to improving
processes through lean manufacturing and continuous
- Participate in equipment specification, selection, layout and
- Maintain list of equipment suppliers. Identify new suppliers
and verify capabilities
- Assist with CapEx based on equipment timing and budget
- Assist in the new product launch function for designated
customer and keep Program Managers and upper management aware of
- Support all departments within the manufacturing facility
providing technical expertise and leadership.
- Take part and participate in the improvement of quality
documentation to include: APQP, Process Flow, FMEA, Control Plans,
Work Instructions, etc.
- Work to improve part quality, reduce scrap, and improved
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5+ years of engineering experience within a high speed
- Candidate should have experience with new product
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
Keywords: CapstoneONE Search, Battle Creek , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!