Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are always looking for innovative Packaging Technical
Designers at Kellogg! You will develop and commercialize new
packaging solutions across a wide range of product/package forms,
working with solutions on cross-functional teams that drive the
growth of the overall company. Your technical knowledge of
packaging materials, design, and equipment is key to the success of
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Driving Innovation -You will use your innovative thinking skills
to develop, transform and execute packaging projects to drive our
Category or Global Innovation pipeline.
* End to End Support - Bottom line growth is critical to our
success and you will have the opportunity to identify and deliver
cost transformation and optimization across the entire portfolio of
products and material platforms.
* Leadership and Consumer Focus- We know you care about our
consumers! Here's where you can demonstrate technical and business
leadership within cross-functional teams while supporting the
company philosophy and direction as well as engaging with consumers
in the evaluation of packaging concepts and prototypes.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* Your technical depth and breadth within the packaging discipline
will stand out here!
* Bachelor's Degree in packaging, mechanical engineering, chemical
engineering, industrial design, or another related technical field
* Clear understanding of packaging design, materials, equipment,
* Experienced in problem-solving, leading, and managing projects
and project teams
* Ability to influence and drive alignment among team functions
* Effective communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed
information to a wide range of individuals/audiences with different
* A minimum of 5-7 years' relevant industry experience
* An entrepreneurial spirit goes a long way!
* Advanced degree in a technical discipline
* Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Packaging experience
* Experience with Packaging Sustainability initiatives
* Creativity and thinking outside the "box", literally and
It's best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and
we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about
what's next, click on one of the links below:
* Kellogg K-Values
* New Hire Benefits Guide
* Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
This role requires travel and flexibility in your schedule as you
will need the ability to travel 10% to 20%+ of the time.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work
overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the
necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without
reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
GROW With Us.
Nearest Major Market: Battle Creek
Nearest Secondary Market: Kalamazoo
Keywords: Kellogg's, Battle Creek , Packaging Engineer, Engineering , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!