Company: Choice Schools
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: November 19, 2022
OPEN POSITION:Elementary PrincipalAre you looking for a new way
to impact the educational system and change student lives? Do you
want to work for a school that has an amazing support team? What
about a school that has an amazing parent and family commitment
level? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are
looking for you to be our next elementary school principal at
Battle Creek Montessori Academy. Battle Creek Montessori Academy is
a one-of-a-kind, tuition-free kindergarten through eighth-grade
public school, striving to be the best Montessori school in its
area. BCMA, as our families refer to us, is on a path to greatness.
We have lots of community support, a wonderful teaching staff, and
strong enrollment. We are looking to see if someone to join our
community that has: An unwavering belief that all children,
regardless of their background, can learn and exceed at high
- A strong desire to achieve outstanding results in the pursuit
of excellence for students.
- A love for building relationships and being on a collaborative
- The ability to continually develop a team and care for
- The willingness to be a humble change agent.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.As the school principal, you
will be responsible for:
- Leading high-quality Montessori instruction and maintaining a
thriving school culture.
- Overseeing, leading and communicating the vision of the
school's mission, culture and expectations.
- Coaching and leading a strong team of teachers and staff.
- Communicating and cultivating belonging among the students and
- Overseeing and ensuring accountable implementation of the
curriculum, instruction and assessments.
- Leading and overseeing staff professional development and
- Overseeing and implementing systems and processes for school
operations, including employee relations, enrollment, finance,
purchasing, and school improvement, with the support of your
superintendent and the robust Central Office Team.
- Developing and implementing invention and enrichment programs
to ensure the needs of all students are addressed.
- Continuing the momentum of the past 10 years and ensuring the
vision for the future of the school is strengthened.
- Willingness to be coached and developed within the Choice
Schools Montessori Model. Your professional experience and
- Current Michigan School Administrator certification or enrolled
in a program leading to School Administrator certification within
six months after the start of employment.
- Ability to create and execute clear, logical plans by
- The motivation and drive necessary to ensure that
instructional-specific conversations are taking place throughout
the school through practices intentionally designed to focus
conversations and efforts on improving the instruction of every
- The ability to motivate others and influence their behaviors
around a collective vision and mission, all in the pursuit of
- The aptitude to sustain an effective system of shared
leadership and responsibility throughout the school through
relentless follow-up and ownership of results.
- The ability to develop relationships with staff specifically
focused on helping every classroom teacher become a stronger
instructional leader and deepening practice.TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC
TEAM AT BATTLE CREEK MONTESSORI ACADEMY: We value and strive for a
culture of inclusion in all that we do.To apply, please email a
cover letter and resume to Autumn Hernandez at . Battle Creek
Montessori Academy is a school within the Choice Schools Associates
Montessori model. Choice Schools is a team of educators, literacy
specialists, student advocates, and many other professions, but
first and foremost, we are parents, moms, dads, guardians,
grandparents, aunts, and uncles who love children. As a nationally
accredited and regionally recognized full-service education service
provider, student learning is our organization's mission. We
provide a student-focused approach to customized school operations
support, including instruction, finance, compliance,
communications, human resources, enrollment, curriculum, and
professional development. Our student-centric philosophy drives us
on the path to greatness, allowing everyone - students, staff,
teachers, board members, and stakeholders to thrive. After more
than 20 years of serving diverse models of schools, Choice is
committed to being Michigan's most trusted education service
provider with the highest-performing schools.Choice is an Education
Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the
employer. Please visit for more information. EEOC
Keywords: Choice Schools, Battle Creek , Elementary Principal, Education / Teaching , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!