Company: Kellogg Community Credit Union
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Join Kellogg Community Credit Union as a Financial Analyst! The
Financial Analyst role is critical to the organization and will
develop financial analysis and forecasts including ALM modeling,
rate shocks, and more. The ideal candidate will systematically
monitor and project cash availability and funding requirements
while assisting in the management of the investment portfolio and
ensuring quality asset growth. Requirements:
- Systematically monitors and projects cash requirements, cash
availability, and funding requirements while monitoring loan
funding projections and deposit flows.
- Maintains accounting and operations support functions to ensure
adequate control of investment accounts and provides the
appropriate departments with the appropriate data.
- Maintains appropriate settlement and safekeeping controls while
monitoring hte collection of interest payments.
- Identifies strategies to maximize interest margins and minimize
bank balances and other non-earning assets.
- Prepares financial projections and evaluations, including peer
analysis and reporting.
- Assists in pro-actively managing credit analysis review
activities to ensure that high quality investments are maintained
in accordance with Credit Union policy and legal requirements.
- Recommends changes in financial controls, policies, and
programs as are necessary to preserve and increase Credit Union
- Serves as an ALM specialist in running computer simulation
models, updating historical records, providing forecasts, and
- Completes miscellaneous financial analysis, reports, and
- Bachelors degree in finance, or similar related subject
- Three to five years similar or related experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting
applications, investments, financial research, and reporting.
- Good written and oral communication skills, attention to
detail, and project management abilities The ideal candidate will
have strong availability Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. PM20
Keywords: Kellogg Community Credit Union, Battle Creek , Financial Analsyt, Accounting, Auditing , Battle Creek, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!